The Chakras as the seven important centers of our body that radiate energy. In this article, we talk about the right crystals for each chakra in detail, how to use these crystals for healing, how to choose them, and much more! Read on to find out more.
Chakras are vital centers of the body that can be used for healing and self-development. Each crystal can help clear and balance the energy flowing through the chakra and promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. There are seven of them, each with its specific function.
Various crystals can help to clear and focus the energy of each chakra. In this article, you will learn about different types of crystals associated with each chakra. This information has come from years of study and personal experience. If you want to use crystals to help your health, these are great places to start.
What Are Chakra Stones and What Types Are There?
Chakra stones are believed to have many benefits for well-being. The stones are said to amplify and balance energy, helping to keep the chakras in check. This is said to have a positive impact on physical and emotional health. Some people believe that chakra stones can help to improve sleep, increase fertility, and provide relief from anxiety and depression.
Chakra stones are essential for you if your chakras are not well balanced. They are necessary for maintaining the individual’s emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being. Chakra stones will help you to channelize the energy into positive outcomes. Sometimes they are also vital for the optimum functioning of the organs and the glands. There are seven types of chakra, so each chakra has a kind of chakra stone that helps balance them.
#1 Root Chakra
The Muladhara Chakra or the root chakra is responsible for survival instinct and security. This chakra is at the base of your spine and is associated with red and is responsible for feelings of safety, grounding, and stability.
You may feel insecure or unsafe when this chakra is blocked or unbalanced. You may also have difficulty asserting yourself or standing up for yourself. Activities that can help to balance the root chakra include yoga, meditation, and spending time in nature.
When this chakra is not stable, the person can feel a sense of insecurity and instability. They may start questioning their existence and basic requirements. When this chakra is not balanced, more minor things can also threaten an individual.
The following chakra stones can balance this root chakra:-
- Red Jasper:- Red jasper is a stone of endurance, vitality, and physical strength. It is also a protective stone that balances and restores the body’s energies, courage, and stamina. Jasper is an excellent stone for athletes or anyone who needs an extra energy boost.
- Smokey Quartz:- Smoky quartz is an excellent chakra stone for releasing emotional baggage, and it can help promote well-being and detoxify the physical body. It also helps lower vibrations, making it ideal for healing or meditation. Smokey quartz is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to remove negativity from their lives. Smokey Quartz is a grounding and calming stone that reduces anxiety and stress. It is thought to bring a sense of calmness and serenity and can help promote better sleep.
- Red tiger’s Eye:- The chakra stone known as the red tiger’s Eye is believed to promote courage, inner peace, and relief from aggression. It is also thought to increase confidence and personal power. The red tiger’s Eye is a protective stone that can shield the wearer from harm. It is also said to help with decision-making and seeing the truth.
- Black tourmaline:- Black tourmaline is a powerful stone known for its strong protective and grounding properties. This crystal is often used to absorb negative energy flows and clear away blockages in the chakras. Black tourmaline is also said to help swallow up any negativity that may be present in one’s life.
You might also like to read: Thymus Chakra Opening Symptoms
#2 Sacral Chakra
The sacral chakra is located in the lower abdomen and is associated with creativity, sexual energy, and emotion control. This chakra helps us connect with our intuition and feelings and express ourselves creatively. When the sacral chakra is balanced, we feel confident and joyful and can enjoy life’s pleasures.
When it is out of balance, we may feel blocked creatively or emotionally or experience problems in our sexual relationships. Balancing exercises can help to open and energize the sacral chakra. If your sacral chakra is unbalanced, it can lead to impotence or organ failures. Some Chakra crystals for balancing the sacral chakra are:-
- Peach moonstone:- The peach moonstone is a type of chakra crystal that can be used to help balance emotions. It is a stone of fertility and love and can help understand feelings. It is also a protective stone and can help calm and teach.
- Bloodstone:- The bloodstone chakra crystal is associated with the second chakra, located in the abdominal area. It is a stone of motivation and encourages persistence. It is also known for its calming and grounding properties and ability to help one live in the moment. Bloodstone is also thought to be helpful for creativity and motivation.
- Orange Aventurine:- When you hold an orange aventurine, you may feel its power to bring good luck and fortune. Orange aventurine can help you consider new possibilities and make decisions based on what feels suitable for you. This stone is known as a “whisper stone” because it can help quiet your inner voice, making it easier to hear your intuition. This crystal is also known for enhancing the intellectual powers of a person.
- Carnelian is a powerful chakra crystal that brings power and life to the human body. It boosts fertility and brings confidence and energy to the wearer. Carnelian is also known for healing bones and ligaments.
#3 Solar Plexus Chakra
The solar plexus chakra is located behind the naval and is responsible for confidence, self-esteem, and digestion. When this chakra is balanced, you feel secure in your skin and can take charge of your life. When it is out of balance, you may feel insecure or shy and have trouble digesting food.
You can use yoga poses, meditation, crystal therapy and aromatherapy to help balance your solar plexus chakra. People with an open solar plexus chakra can easily express themselves in situations.
- Citrine is a robust solar crystal that can help heal the emotional body and improve digestion. It has a solid physical healing quality and can remove toxins from the body. Citrine is also known to boost the immune system and improve circulation.
- Tiger’s Eye:- The Tiger’s Eye Chakra stones are a stone of bravery and boldness. It is said to give the wearer less risk and fear in difficult situations. This makes it a perfect stone for those in high-risk professions or who face challenging life circumstances regularly. Tiger’s Eye is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to tap into their inner power and strength.
- Amber:- Amber is a stone that is associated with the chakra system and is said to help with the activation of the 4th and 7th chakras. It is also thought to be a stone of courage and protection. Amber has been used for healing for centuries and is said to be beneficial for the immune system, detoxification, and balance of emotions.
You might also like to read: Top Ten Crystals For Head Chakra
#4 Heart Chakra
Your heart chakra is located in the center of your chest and is the bridge between your lower and upper chakras. This chakra is associated with love, compassion, and kindness. You can give and receive love freely when your heart chakra is active. You can also forgive others and yourself and have a sense of compassion for others. When your heart chakra is blocked, you may find it difficult to express love or feel compassion for others. You may also find it difficult to forgive others or yourself.
The crystals that are used for the balancing and correction of the heart chakra are:-
- Rose quartz is a chakra crystal that relates to joy and love and helps in better blood circulation. Individuals also relate this chakra crystal to abundance in life. Wearing this crystal can also prevent heart attacks. It is also associated with romance and your love life. People that want to create a strong bond between a mother and child should wear this stone.
- Green Aventurine:- The main thing about this chakra crystal is its great motivating and inspiring capacity. This stone also gives several leadership qualities to an individual. It even supports the optimum functioning of the nervous system.
#5 Throat Chakra
The throat chakra governs your ability to communicate. It is found slightly above the collarbone, in the throat. A person with an active throat chakra is very good at communication.
This chakra also provides a voice to the heart chakra. A person with an inactive throat chakra faces trouble while selecting the right words. Some throat chakra stones for it are:-
- Blue sodalite:- This is a stone that relates to intuition, logic, emotional balance, and clarity. This crystal will help you to enhance your intelligence and improve your immune system.
- Turquoise:- Turquoise chakra crystal has a lot of benefits. This crystal is known for unifying the mind and the heart. It induces peace and serenity in a person’s life.
- Lapis Lazuli: – This is one of the healing crystals that can heal many diseases such as eye infections and and insomnia.
You might also like to read: Chakra Tree Meaning
#6 Third Eye Chakra
This chakra is present in between the eyes of a person. It is helpful and known for the intuition of a person. People also call this chakra the Eye of the soul.
A person with an active third eye chakra can process and see information beyond the surface level. Some chakra crystals for this chakra are:-
- Purple Amethyst:- This crystal strongly relates to peace and clarity. A person using this chakra crystal will get relief from all their anger, rage, and fears. The color of this chakra crystal is also very mesmerizing.
- Sapphire:- The benefit of sapphire is that it promotes mental focus, inner visions, and awareness. People can open their third Eye with this chakra crystal. The Third Eye is beneficial for a deeper insight.
- Lapis Lazuli: – This is the stone of happiness and insight. It drives you towards achieving your ambitions.
#7 Crown Chakra
The crown chakra is present on the top of the head. It is a representation of the ability of a person to connect to the spiritual self. When this chakra is active, a person can access high consciousness. Some chakra crystals for this chakra are:-
- Clear quartz:- It absorbs all negative energy from the surroundings. It acts as a vital cleaning agent for the soul. This crystal helps in restoring the emotions of a person.
- Selenite:- This crystal is very gentle yet very effective. It is known for uplifting the spirits and the spiritual energy of the person.
What Is The Use Of Chakra Crystals?
Using chakra crystals acts like funnels that help a person channel their inner energy. Many individuals have scattering chakra energy, due to which their chakras remain inactive. With the help of chakra crystals, you can control this positive energy and use it efficiently.
Chakra crystals stabilize and store the excess energy emitting from these chakras. Apart from spiritual or emotional benefits, chakra crystals also bring physical well-being. For instance, if a person is going through a lot of stress, they can wear a turquoise chakra crystal for relief.
You might also like to read: Aquarius Chakra Stones
How To Select The Suitable Chakra Stone For You?
Before selecting a chakra stone, it is essential to consider your personal choice. Do some proper research and find the suitable stone that corresponds with the area of improvement you would like to focus on. It is also important to remember that each chakra stone has unique metaphysical properties that can aid in your spiritual growth.
You must also use intuition to select the suitable chakra stone. Each chakra stone positively impacts the person, so there is no harm in using them. You will be able to gauge the energy from these stones to gauge whether they are right for you. Sometimes it is also as simple as just seeing the stone and selecting them based on their glow.
Why Is There A Need To Balance Chakras With Crystals?
Crystals have been used for centuries for their healing properties. Each type of crystal corresponds to a specific chakra and can be used to help balance and control the flow of energy in that area. It is essential to have balanced chakras because they play a vital role in our development. This can promote emotional stability and physical wellness.
For instance, a person with a balanced throat chakra will be very good at expressing themselves and communicating. These people can assert authority through their voices.
Steps For Chakra Balancing With Crystals
The steps for balancing the chakras with crystals are:-
Step 1: Create an Environment
Chakra crystals are a great way to help balance your chakras. You can use them to prepare yourself for meditation or wear them as jewelry to keep the energy flowing. It’s essential to use all of your senses when working with crystals. The first thing for balancing the crystals is to set up the scene and create an environment. Here are a few tips:
- Start sitting in a relaxing position and taking a few deep breaths. Clear your mind and focus on your breath.
- Hold the crystal in your hand and close your eyes. Visualize the color of the crystal radiating through your body.
- Listen to the sound of the crystal as you breathe in and out. Allow its vibration to soothe and heal you.
- Smell the crystal if you can. Allow its scent to fill your mind and body with peace and relaxation.
Step 2: Relax Your Body
Try to relax by regulating your breathing and enter the savasana state. When you’re stressed, your breathing tends to be faster and shallow. Slow down your breathing by inhaling through your nose for four seconds, holding your breath for four seconds, and then exhaling for four seconds.
Yoga or Pilates are great options, or even just walking in nature can help clear your head. You can also try some gentle exercises to relax your body and mind. Whatever you do, make sure it’s something that you enjoy and helps you feel at ease.
You might also like to read: The 10 Best Chakra Books For Beginners
Step 3: Start Balancing
Crystals can be placed on the body’s chakra points to help clear and align the energy center. Here are the steps for chakra balancing of the energy center with crystals:
- Find a quiet place where you can relax.
- Lay down and place the stone which corresponds to your chakras on each energy center.
- Breathe deeply and allow yourself to feel the energy of the crystals.
- Now visualize the stones cleansing and balancing your chakras.
- Relax for as long as you like and then slowly sit up and remove the stones from your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do beginners start with chakra crystals?
If you’re just starting with chakra crystals, here is a guide to help you get started. The first chakra is at the bottom of your spine and is represented by the color red. To open this chakra, try using a ruby or garnet crystal. The second chakra, located in your lower abdomen, is represented by the color orange. To open this chakra, try using orange calcite or carnelian crystal.
What are the seven chakra crystals?
Your body has seven main chakra points that run along your spine. The seven chakra crystals are red stones, yellow stones, orange stones, green stones, black stones, blue stones, purple stones, and white stones.
Each point is associated with different colors, crystals, and elements. When your chakras are in balance, you feel happy and healthy. You may experience physical or emotional problems.
In conclusion, using crystals for each chakra can be a powerful way to restore balance and harmony in your life. If you are feeling out of focus, try using some of the crystals and stones mentioned in this article to help get you back on track.
Just be sure to consult with a qualified crystal healer or energy worker to help you select the suitable crystals for you. We hope you are able to gain some knowledge on chakra crystals. Thank you for reading, and do share your own thoughts and experiences with us in the comments section below.