There are many reasons, but here’s a few.
• “Obamacare” gave me access to affordable healthcare nine months ago. Yes, really. Pennsylvania Fair Care, one of the first elements of Obamacare (low cost health insurance for those with pre-existing conditions), gave me health insurance for under $300 a month – compared to the $750 I was paying with private insurance.
• Obama’s Foreign Policy knowledge and experience far, far outweighs Mitt Romney’s business-focused experience.
• Obama’s a thoughtful and compassionate man. I do not believe that Mitt Romney is, particularly when you hear stories like this one.
• Obama is working toward ending the fucked up, crazy-ass wars that are costing us billions and billions.
• Obama supports (finally) gay marriage, so that we can hopefully stop hearing stories like this one.
• Obama gives a shit about women. I do not believe Romney does, as evidenced in this video.
So there you go. Not that any of you had any doubt, but this is why I’ll be voting for our President to have a second term.