Comments

• says

Hi. After years of trial and error and wasted time and money liaenrng how to make money online I have finally learned one thing adult websites are by far the fastest and easiest way to quickly begin earning online.If you are serious about an adult website you either need to provide your own content or team up with a good affiliate program. Since you’re asking this I will assume you don’t have content I use a web cam site with a well known, established affiliate program to generate about $750 $1200 per month every month quickly and easily. I get paid every single week and earn up to $80 for every FREE member I refer to my site. You also get a $50 CASH bonus just for signing up. You don’t have to pay anything to get started and my program is staffed 24/7 with affiliate support reps to ensure you know how to make money. I currently convert better than 1 in 150 unique visitors, so I know for a fact this is a great web cam affiliate program. Check out my blog for more info look for the “Adult Webmasters Wanted” page on the upper right hand side of the page. Good luck!

1. Phyllis says

I hope he gets educated over and over again by women who were in life threatening situations. I am a retired nurse and remember a case of a woman who was 4 months pregnant when she was diagnosed with a very aggressive ovarian cancer. To delay her treatment would have have lessened her chances of remission or extra time at life. She had two other children. Her pregnancy was terminated. I shudder to think what would happen if these crazy politicians are elected.

2. Libby says

It never stops, does it. There will always be assholes like him who presume to know what’s best for all American women. As soon as one fades out of the news another one appears. Fuck all of them.

3. Pam says

I know it must be so very painful, and I don’t want to sound cold or uncaring. I’m very sorry for your loss. There is just one thing I don’t understand. Instead of performing an abortion, why couldn’t they have tried to deliver the babies? According to studies between 2003 and 2005, 20 to 35 percent of babies born at 23 weeks of gestation survive. Today, more than 90% of premature babies who weigh 800 grams or more (a little less than 2 pounds) survive. Those who weigh more than 500 grams (a little more than 1 pound) have a more than 60% chance of survival. Twins usually weigh nearly 1 1/2 pounds at 23 weeks.

Hi, Pam.

Unfortunately, one twin was already dead, and the other was extremely undersized. There was no chance that they would survive, nor was there a chance I could survive delivery in my condition (a c-section was out of the question because of the risk of bleeding to death).

4. Pam says

There is a risk of hemorrhage with abortion, also, as well as other risks including serious infection, tearing of the cervix, perforation of the uterus, damage to internal organs, and death (source=choiceline.org). These risks are similar to those of a c-section, which can also include blood clots, nausea, vomiting, severe headache, and bowel problems (source=WebMD). WebMD states that the risk of death for women who have emergency c-sections is about 18 in 100,000. According to the Guttmacher Institute, risk of death for abortion is 9 in 100,000 at 21 or more weeks. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, the lowest surviving birth weight infant delivered weighed 0.9 pounds (the mother had Lupus). I wonder why your doctors did not give your one twin a chance at life, since your risks for survival were about the same with a c-section.