1. She will climb any object she finds. She will reach the pinnacle of said object, holler like a cat on fire asking for help getting down, and then immediately climb said object again. When asked to stop, she says, "Two more times!"
2. She will jump, bounce, run, and most of all, TALK literally until she falls asleep. She does not, ever ever ever (okay, unless she's very sick) STOP. If you could harness her energy, you would solve the world's oil problem FOREVER.
3. Once an action is begun, it is impossible for her to stop said action. In order to prevent a behavior, you must have ESP to anticipate the behavior. Because once the arm is drawn back to throw, there is NO stop button.
4. The item she will wear to school that day will, most definitely, NOT be the item you suggest. Even if it is her very, very favorite ballerina skirt, she will not wear it if you suggest it.
5. She will inevitably want to play with her toys, or become sleepy, or need to pee the MOMENT you suggest getting dressed. Even if you are taking her to an event that involves princesses and cake and bouncy castles.
6. She will be unable to find her shoes, even when they are on her feet.
7. She will weep, unconsolably, if you suggest perhaps that stuffed cat missing both eyes and a leg that the dog ripped up might need to be thrown away, but she will accept the idea of giving the broken ass toy to another child.
8. She will ask to be served the one item you no longer have in stock for dinner.
9. She will make an impossible suggestion, and when you say that what she suggested is impossible, she will say, "I know! We can just…" and then begin one of the most charming ten minute monologues you've ever heard.
10. She will, at the most random moments, say, "MOMMY!" and you will, exasperated, say, "Yes?" and she will say, "I love you!" and you will melt into a puddle of goo and not mind the previous items nearly so much.